Sunday, October 24, 2010

Test driving the new Chevy Cruze

Yesterday I spent some time at Lafferty Chevrolet.  I talked to some of the sales force and test drove the new Chevy Cruze.  The Cruze is a great new addition to the Chevy Family.  It is a 4 door compact car that is going to give the Honda Civic a run for the money.  The first placed I looked at in the car was the trunk space, I need room to put all my groceries and the Cruze had a lot to offer.  The back seats also folded down even in the basic model.  I liked the new feature of the push button to drop the seats down, very nicely done Chevy.  As I toured the front of the car I liked they way everything was set up.  The seats were very comfortable, and leg room in the front was not a problem, even for tall people.  All the controls were easily accessible and looked great.  I took the car out for a spin...a smooth and quiet drive. Bumps in the road didn't make the car shake.  I was told by my brother Jack that Chevy added a lot of insulation to make the drive so quiet.  Well done again Chevy, loved the quietness.

Below are some of the features i liked:
Bluetooth technology
Available USB Port
Xm Radio
Two six speed transmission
Ten airbags
Remote Control...use your smartphone with the OnStar Mylink and lock or unlock you car, cool down your car or heat it up from virtually anywhere
36 miles to the gallon on highway
8 Colors to choose from
Drop down back seats
The Cruze Eco will give you 40mpg on Highway
Power windows in all models
A great price

If you are looking for a small car, do give the Cruze a look I think you will be very surprised at what it has to offer.  Stop down at Lafferty Chevrolet and take a test drive today and let me know what you think...

  www.laffertychevy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment