Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October is Truck Month at Lafferty Chevrolet

I have always liked trucks, before i could drive i wanted a truck.  I wanted something like the Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LTZ Extended Cab.  I liked the short bed and bench in the back, and that it looked sporty compaired to the full size Silverado.  When i was in college i lived in Rochester, NY and I got a S-10 extended cab for the winter to demo.  I got to order one in just for me...it was Silver and Purple, and I loved  it. I wonder if i can find that truck today and buy it from the owner :)  Trucks are great though...the Chevy Tahoe is a beutiful truck to drive and if you need a little more room move up to the Suburban.  Now a days you are seeing more of the cross over vehicals, which are great!! But there is nothing like the power of a Chevy Truck.  So what is the biggest truck i have driven...a 17Foot Grummen for a dealer trade.  Did i mention i am only 5'2, i picked up the grumman on a dealer trade and the sales man jsut looked at me.  He kept asking me if I knew what i was pick up, Is said i sure do!  THe month is moving fast so stop in and test drive a truck to see for yourself the power Chevy has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment