Monday, October 25, 2010

I grew up in the car business

Someone asked me the other day whether I stated that I am Jack Lafferty's daughter, I did in my first blog.  They wondered if it is a good thing or not, to be honest I think it is a great thing.  I have driven so many different vehicles new and used, Chevy and non Chevy.  I know what I want in a car and Chevy's got what I need.  Currently I am driving a Chevrolet Malibu, I think it is a posh looking car, the drive is awesome, the seats are comfortable, it offers me remote start, heated seats, XM radio and room for my family to also feel comfortable, it take the bumps in the road great and you can't beat the price.  Please feel free to ask me any questions, but as a disclaimer I don't always no what goes on under the hood...I am a mom and I look at a car totally different than my husband.  He loves to know what goes on under the hood. 

1 comment: